Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica And Jay-Z

• 03-03-2004 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hmmmm...

Came across this on www.nme.com

None More Black

Go have a read (it'll save me summarising it!) But basically, this DJ (Danger Mouse) is fresh from mixing Jay-Z's Black Album and The Beatles White Album to produced The Grey Album

Having done that, now someone's having a go at Metallica.

Have a listen :-

Jay-Z vs Metallica Preview

Hopefully that link will work, if not try DJ Spooky under bonus beats.

Riiiiight. That link seems to be borked at the mo, dunno if it's gonna be up and running again. Ho-hum. See if any of you can have a listen. Sorry about that. It was working when I was typing this up...I swear

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

This is interesting, scientifically speaking.

Metallica - Sucks

Jay Z - Sucks

Combine them and it still sucks, except more than the sum of their individual suckiness combined. Is there witchery afoot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

It can all be tracked back to Bob Rock! Its no surprise really that they have gone so downhill since hooking up with him and leaving Flemming Ramussen (sp?!) Who still is producing some fine albums with numerous groups.

**Runs to his Tardis to stop the past**

Advertisement