Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Freddy Adu??

• 03-03-2004 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hey,where is Freddy Adu in Championship Manager 4?What club does he play for?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

if you have patched hes gone because of legal issues with MLS. if not then hes a free agent

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Brian O'Leary

What is patched?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

in CM4?

Adu is in EP5.

[edit] free agent [/edit] but you have to have the database on medium before he'll show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭kenny

is that why he's missing in cm03/04?

(Running a med database and patched to 4.1.4)

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

He is a free agent in CM4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

yea med database on 0304 and you can get him, well worthhwile too. does anyone know it takes before you can get him a new work permit for a long contract??is it based on int'l caps like i think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭watman

does anyone know it takes before you can get him a new work permit for a long contract??is it based on int'l caps like i think?

International Caps or High Potential would justify him been allowed in the country
    Must play 75% of league games over the length of his contract before he can get his work permit renewed.

In the Case of Adu , send him out on loan or bring him on in the 89th minute of each game until he matures a bit .

Originally posted by besty
    yea med database on 0304 and you can get him, well worthhwile too. does anyone know it takes before you can get him a new work permit for a long contract??is it based on int'l caps like i think?

5 years in the one country makes a player eligable for dual nationality.

Adu cant get a long contract till he's 17 or so iirc.

just get him at the start of the game and keep him.

ok, thought so.because he has an unprotected contract will he not just get poached by some other club?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by Kaimera
    [edit] free agent [/edit] but you have to have the database on medium before he'll show up.

:/

I could never find him in my games with a small database. So I just started a new one with a Medium and he's still not showing up.

Do you have to have the MLS selected as a background league or wha?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by besty
    ok, thought so.because he has an unprotected contract will he not just get poached by some other club?

didn't happen to me, but I got him as soon as the game started.

teams sorta lost interest in him till he was 17.
    :/

I could never find him in my games with a small database. So I just started a new one with a Medium and he's still not showing up.

Do you have to have the MLS selected as a background league or wha?

I didn't.

in CM4, just medium database...search..Adu..should be there then.

cant think why he wouldnt be there unless you have a different patch than me

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

He's on my CM4 but I can't find him anywhere on CM03/04... :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭cole9

i have him in cm 03 04 you just need to have a large database on check out zwikker and robinho both class

does anyone know what the % of games played has to be before you can renew his, or any other non-eu player's contract?im on 58% with freddy but is contract isnt protected and i thisnk hes gona get nabbed.i thinks its 70

i think it's around 70 aswell.

I thought it used to be based on international appearances aswell - like so and so much have played 75% of his nations games in the last year.

Advertisement