Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why are the people on this site............

• 03-03-2004 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

..............such f***ing gay c*nts!!!
    You all go on thinking your Bill Apter or something dissing anything that isn't remotely connected to WWE and think it is the only good promotion out there.

Well if you read any high quality wrestling mag such as PWI or The Wrestler you'll realise that it's quite the F***ING OPPOSITE!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

feel better now that you have gotten that off your chest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Because only gay people could be so narrow-minded?....

But seriously, the last three threads I just checked out had a lot of stuff about ECW and the Japanese promotions. There's a thread that talks about NWA:TNA aswell. Not to mention the WCW thread up at the moment.

But can you really blame people for talking about WWE when it's the only mainstream wrestling we can view over here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Hahaha:D

Trip to anger management me thinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Come on Eliminator. Whats the deal.

Are you mad at us cos we wont help you and your dad build your BYW ring :D

No look seriously. I know how you feel about WWE, I felt like that for years. But dude, chill out! Most people here are learned, or they wouldnt be here. You cant chew us out for talking about WWE. I know things have been crazy here at the moment, but I still think this is a wrestling board.

You arent forced to talk on topic of the WWE genre. But keep talking about MLW or ECW or CZW or what ever you want. Im sure everyone here reads every post...

Dont get up in peoples faces man. If you do then your just gonna get slagged right off this board.

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

for crying out load, ive had enough of this dipstick and his BYW drivel

bombidol for the love of god ban his ass

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

I can. Muppet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

No!

A Backyard wrestling flavoured Troll!

Hanza

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

The thing is I haven't seen this guy post a thread about anything else. Maybe if you post it, we'll discuss it.

• Advertisement

Here he is building his ring

wrestler.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Originally posted by smiaras
    He did have his BYW thread b4 bombidol deleted it, lady luck isn't really smiling on him at the moment

I meant actual wrestling ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Originally posted by Fozzy
    Because only gay people could be so narrow-minded?....

thats the best reply to someone calling someone else gay i have ever heard.

Originally posted by smiaras
    Well then, "I love the smell of banned muppet in the morning"

:D:D:D

seriously though. u couldnt have picked a worse time to post that up.

"Any1 watch UFC, K1, Pride, etc"
    "NWA TNA matches for download"
    "WCW.... tell me more, tell me more...."
    etc etc etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Well to answer his question.

Its because the only stable we are exposed (or have been exposed to) is WWE. With the launch of the Wrestling Channel that will change but U
    im on NTL digital so prolly wont get it

And also why should we buy magazines giving information about other stables when we know damn all about them... Id rather see them in poeration myself before investing money and time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by Eliminator
    ..............such f***ing gay c*nts!!!
    You all go on thinking your Bill Apter or something dissing anything that isn't remotely connected to WWE and think it is the only good promotion out there.

Well if you read any high quality wrestling mag such as PWI or The Wrestler you'll realise that it's quite the F***ING OPPOSITE!!!

Says he who dissed a 14 year old because he happened to be more successful!
    We'll start listening to you when you start learning to take your head out of your ass.

Nero

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Can we get this thread deleted??

I'm pretty sure it's a rhetorical quoestion. I do hope he posts again, simply for amusement purposes.

Advertisement