Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to The Offspring?

Options
  • 04-03-2004 2:08am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

So?
    I know the last few albums haven't been very good, but when they tour they usually play a lot of the older stuff...
    Anyone going?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

will be there, but dont piss angelwhore off http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=124

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Cannot wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

aye im goin to the offspring, cant wait i used to love them, but i havnt picked up the splinter cd yet. ah well it will be a good night

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Originally posted by Seaneh
    So?
    I know the last few albums haven't been very good, but when they tour they usually play a lot of the older stuff...
    Anyone going?

dave fanning interviewed noodles on 2fm there one night during the week, wednesday i think it was anyway he asked noodles if they went back to the old stuff at gigs and noodles said very rarely if ever do they play anything from smash, ignition etc...,

cant get my head around you is a class song off the splinter album, if i have time might go see them

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

When I saw them play Leeds festival they did some old stuff...Can't really remember too well, but they definitely played Self-esteem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

is that gig selling many tickets? they're still advertising it with only a few weeks/days to go. and they've been pushing it since january-ish. rumour has it it's been selling really badly, which is a shame.

oh it was a fantastic concert, one of the best nigths of my life.

what did you guys think? i have some fotos but theyre not very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

It was good. But far from brilliant. A lot of Americana but not nearly enough Ixnay. Wasn't expecting anything from the first two albums so wasn't too disappointed about that. Only one song from Conspiracy of One. That was a little surprising.

But what they played, they played well. And Rufio were pretty good too. Didn't much like The Start.

lol i hated pufio but liked the start.

they where a good STARTING act ;)

this is kinda like a montage of some of my photos :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

excellent show, only minors gripes were that it was a little short and they didnt play amazed or the meaning of life

Advertisement