Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPL Qualifier for the Holland Event

Options
  • 06-03-2001 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

On Saturday the 31st of March, Nethouse will be running their CPL Qualifer for the CPL Holland Event which takes place in Loosdrecht / Amsterdam, Holland on the 11-13th of May. The Qualifier will be in the Blackrock Nethouse branch and will open its doors @ 10am. If you intend participating, stick a comment here. Remember, you will still have to submit your entrance fee and details to Nethouse. Local Rules and details will be posted later, but for now, get practicing.

More details will be on www.quake.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Is this going to be a one on one or a team based compition?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Net House Blackrock? Where did that come from?
    Shots all!

Oh ya, I'm not gonna be there, so y'all better find another wh0re to update the webpages all day again!!! wink.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

1 v 1 andy i think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Blackrock?? First I've heard of it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

oh good stuff, just after my exams biggrin.gif

Btw - whats the story with mice, I was in nethouse awhile ago, ****in rank mice and little mouse pads. I can't play without my optical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Must have been wellington quay - AFAIK they still have those pants little NEC mats, but we're planning to get a load of everglides in soon. Rathmines have mostly intellimice, a few logi's and Allsop mats.

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Dont they have those terrible lcd screens down @ wellington quay ?

Advertisement