Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ECAL Team IE

Options
  • 11-03-2001 9:25pm

I was wondering if there was any Irish players out there that would like to play for Team IE for the ECAL.I thought since UK had a Team UK why not Ireland as we are the Kings of CA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

They are not really team uk. They are a few friends in a clan called uk. Not a national side at all.

Well they are the best players in the UK on the same team.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dre as in Dray:
    I thought since UK had a Team UK why not Ireland as we are the Kings of CA</font>

kill0rs.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

i dont think they are the best players in the uk on the one team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭johnoo

As Sammor aforementioned I dont think they are the best in uk. They have possibly 4 of the best 10, the likes of Hangtime, Tezz and some of the players in Gib(20 pings) would own UK and your very own EZ beat UK twice last season. Our squad has a mix of players from IE,UK & SWE. The majority being irish. It would be nice to have a few ca games between ie and uk for oul times..provide some sort of mid break in the ecal season.

my money is on ez,

johnor

• Advertisement
Advertisement