Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsource prices re: Silicon Republic

• 04-03-2004 1:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Don't know if its been mentioned already but according to Siliconrepublic.com netsource are bring out a product for 29.99. Not much details i'm afraid. Has anybody else seen this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

Yeah it aint happening unless you wanna downgrade. Their prices havent changed much at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭hjr

so the 29.99 only applies to the existing customers! And if i subscribe it would cost the full €45. pretty sh***y really at a time when everybody else is trying to get new customers and there only interested in there current customers!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

I'm currently on the soho package. Basically its 66 a month for 16 transfer limit. (up and down combined) i get a domain I dont use and a static ip I dont use.

I seriously thinking about going with iol now as it would be 33 a month with the phone pack we already getting for same thing except a 12 month contract.

Advertisement