Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixies Concert(Not Chilli's Concert)

Options
  • 04-03-2004 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Who's goin to the Pixies Concert this june? i am, i'm goin with people, yes i do have friends :D i think, i hope.
    Tummon Says: I'm goin tOO :D Kisses

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,840 ✭✭✭s8n

WTF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Yeah actually whats the deal with that. Who's supporting who. First i see it in the paper as The Chillis with special guests The Pixies but then on the telly its The Pixies with special guests The Chillis. Which one is it. It should be The Chillis concert cause there a much better band than The Pixies IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

MORE INFO PLEASE

i need to know if i have to go and buy a chilis ticket or not. i want to see pixies not chilis, if they played seperate gigs it'd be deadly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

The TV ads did not say that the RHCP were supporting the Pixies, it said "The Pixes, special guest to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers". They are the support act. Get over it. Be happy that you are getting a chance to see them play at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Tummon

Im going to see The Pixies plain and simple,
    I love RHCP, dont get me wrong, but i MUCH prefear Pixies.

And the tickets are a bargin i figure, 59.50 to see RHCP&Pixies,
    damn worth it. And they are RHCP tickets incase your still wondering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i was under the impression that there's 2 gigs, with each band alternating the headline slot :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭jonhate

originally posted by project-mayhem

i was under the impression that there's 2 gigs, with each band alternating the headline slot

Where did you get that impression from??:confused:

PS Cant wait to See the Pixies...Should be great!:D

Advertisement