Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone want to trade wwe/f dvds and videos

• 04-03-2004 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

im looking to see if anyone wants to trade or buy wwe/f dvds
    and videos i will also buy some myself if anyone is selling them

im looking for wwf invasion on dvd, wrestlemania 2000 on dvd
    no way out 2000 - 01 on vid or dvd and also armageddon 00 on vid or dvd

i have up for trade or buy (12 euro each) dvd (region2)
    backlash 03
    armageddon 02
    confidental vol 1
    vengence 03

( region 1)
    raw 10th anniversery show

and on video (8 euro each) or trade
    wcw starrcade 99
    unforgiven 99
    ecw guity as charged 96
    summerslam 99

im in the dublin area and i will meet up and collect or post to you
    but i prefer to meet up and collect cause it's safer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I know you'll get WM 2000 on VHS in Templecom on Aston Quay, they still have a few copies left.
    No Way Out 2000 you'll also find in Templecom.
    NWO 2000, and 2001 and you'll only get on VHS, they were never released on DVD. You'll probably see them advertised on ebay, they're video to DVD conversions.

Same for Armageddon 2000, although i know Laser on Georges St have it for rent, thats how i was able to see it.

Happy hunting! :)
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 nitemonkey04

thanks for that man i but i would prefer to get
    wrestlemania 2000 on dvd cause it has 2 disc
    and that sucks about nwo 00 and 01 only on vhs
    but it will have to do..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I agree about NWO 2000, 2001 you're not missing much apart from the main event, and that's an extra on the Steve Austin What? DVD.

The 2 disc Wm 2000 is VERY hard to get now unfortunately, I paid through the nose
    for my one last year on ebay :(

Nero

Advertisement