Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cs players make GOOD USE of BOARDS icons

Options
  • 20-03-2001 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

HAH"! ONE fine day one fine QUakes player takes one fine look at a boards long ignored..the guess what..CS BOARDS!! Apart from the obligitary role-playing and muppet-goings-on I found one fact quite hilarious....THE GOOD USE OF THE BOARDS ICONS!! HAHAHA How fine they've masttered this art of the browser FRE3K! So its first stop ComputTHIS next stop Amsterdam for these masterfull icon(ERS)? What? COME ON PEOPLE -- WHERE's THE CONTENT IN THE ICONS OR IN THE POSTS?!?!

Roll on Q.IE!!!

P.S. (MESSAGE FOR CS ROLEPLAYING MUPPETS - YOU ARE NOT LIVING IN A 70s CARTOON AND YOU ARE NOT ROBOTS LIVING THE HIGHLIFE! GOD!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Could we get a translator from the quake board to descramble this rambling tirade.
    Is he always like this and if so please take him back.

Worst nick ever.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

He's always like this.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

shocking

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

I think from my old quake3 days that i might understand some of it..........

So its first stop ComputTHIS next stop Amsterdam for these masterfull icon(ERS)? What? COME ON PEOPLE -- WHERE's THE CONTENT IN THE ICONS OR IN THE POSTS?!?!
    Now I cant say for sure but I think he's on about the cpl, but its "does not compute" (DnC) *muppets* tm

smile.gif

and as for who's going........Its HIV of corse (not to sound to ****y) biggrin.gif

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

Advertisement