Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win free beer!

Options
  • 12-03-2001 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭

Question : What Devore's real name?

(a). Tom Devore (guinnessman's answer)
    (b). Tom Boards (Confused Guinnessman)
    (c). De Vore
    (d). None of the above.

Post replies here.

PS. i have a copy of this post on the TROLLS board so no need to move it there.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

e)Tom humpalots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

i believe he was once known as tom murphy, then he become tom murphy aka devore, however he has since become devore solely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Coyote

I heard he had set up his own empire in the delta quadrent. called the "Devore"

Coyote

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I use "Tom" when I am posting something serious or to which I want my business/real-life "persona" connected with.

I sign things DeV. when I am posting something which I dont want associated with my work or real-life persona "eg: messing with Nike or the ALL YOUR BASE stuff".

I've been known on the net as "DeVore" for over 12 years now and there are people out there who would only really know me as DeVore as a result of never having had contact with me in real life.

It allows me to be the managing director of a serious company and still doss around on the net doing things that might otherwise reflect on my "real-life". Makes sense really.

I do get a lot of people thinking I'm Tom DeVore smile.gif

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Do I win the beer?

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

no i think guinnessman is the real winner... cant remember how u came into the conversation but i asked him what was ur second name.. and he truthfully thought it was devore...
    lol?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

are these my hands?

[This message has been edited by Lord Khan (edited 22-03-2001).]

yes but are those your feet?

DeV.

ever think of changing your name to Tom DeVore ... sounds so much better than Tom Murphy ... who'd hire a Tom Murphy? nobody

but everybody would want a Tom DeVore

i think its Mr. Tom Devore that does the hiring,,,

• Advertisement

speaking of Mr. Tom Devore ... follow this link

the past always comes back to haunt us :-)

damn just wish workedClick here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 nDWario

nice pic

no way man!

way dude.

;-) suprised he has removed it yet :-)

btw I'm proposing we use that pic as the offical Fragnet Mascot too :-)

Advertisement