Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

orals

Options
  • 04-03-2004 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭

By far it was my worst exam EVER (just to warn u i'm in a ranting mood), when i went in that morning i thought french was going to be the hardest. Well i certainly got that mixed up. Irish went soooo crap. Perhaps it was because they were on the same day and i had just come out of french an hour previous and still had the stupid language in my head so when i went into irish i was saying "les mata" and "supermarche". Also my Irish teacher didn't give me a chance to think, if i stalled for 0.0001 of a second she sped onto the next question, stupid nun, it confused me more. I passed my Irish but I'm convinced it brought me down a grade or did something to my mark. Why is my school so stupid that it has french german and irish on the same day. They wanted it to be the real thing so why not have it on two seperate days like the real one will be. Scandlous

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

I was supposed to have my german and irish orals on the same day as well, thankfully irish was put-off until the next day though. That didn't help me much though, seen as I said things in german through-out the whole thing.

Irish wasn't the best, but Im not sure if it's actually being taken into account for the mock results for us. German was decent, 76/100, was lucky when the anruf beim arzt roleplay came up and the wettbewerb pic seq. came up, the two that I had studied the most.

I should be okay for the real thing, just need to practice a bit.

Advertisement