Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cpl?

Options
  • 26-03-2001 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

ya umm this weekend rite? could i get directions and other important stuff please?
    G.

Daddy or chips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Hey thats my stimpy!!! Get yer own........ biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Grr, edit: f*&%$£ tripod won't let me upload it. If you keep an eye out for McDonald's on George's St. Upper (Dun Laoghaire), Net House is the small shop beside it with the blue neon '@' sign outside. If you have any problems, just ask someone for directions to Net House or McDonald's.

I'll try to sort out a map in the meantime.

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

[This message has been edited by Sico (edited 28-03-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Gar ya fat **** surely you can smell your way to the nearest mcdonalds ? tongue.gif
    Gimme a shout if your in town anyway....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

umm choas u going cpl? oui non?
    gimme an mobile number that does belong to you and could i have toms cos i know hell be at the place if u have no objections go on so
    G
    im weird today

Daddy or chips?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

No way, not all the way out in Dun Leary...grumble..

I am going to drop out but it's ****ing miles away.

www.doesnotcompute.ie
    www.gamire.com

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Don't be such a pe0n smile.gif
    Hop onto a Dart!
    The busses that go out are 46a (most regular from Fleet street in town), 75 (from Tallaght), 746 (from airport through town!) and loads more. Go here for more help.

Once you get off the dart station (busses stop here too), head up the hill opposite it and at the top of the hill, turn left. Cross the road to the righ-hand side (same side as Easons) and keep walking down that street (Georges Street) and you'll see it!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Gah, what was wrong with Rathmines?

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Hey Kharn, I know how to get there but I thought this was going to be in Rathmines or someone even said Blackrock but DunLeary...

I know - I'd rather not go out there either, but what can you do!!!

Anyway, the directions were for Pred wink.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 29-03-2001).]

Ah, it's not that much out of the way Gary, we had a few Nethouse heads round DNC to cheer the CS lads on, I'd expect nothing less from you to return the favour wink.gif

It'll be good for you lot to see a real game in action tongue.gif and there shall be much beerage afterwards - no excuse smile.gif

***1000 posts! w00t!!***

Clan Acid

[This message has been edited by Sico (edited 30-03-2001).]

• Advertisement

If I'm coming from Galway (and not going back to spud munch0r country), then you can get from Temple Bar/Camden Street to DL megalome smile.gif

How many people are going and what are the registration/starting times etc?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

I can get them on Saturday (if you forget, Glenageary isn't too far away from DL), but I'll give ya a shout at some stage! Will you be in DL tonight? I'll be there before 11.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

Dav, givus a text when you get here so i don't forget your VS CDs wink.gif
    Neil has my no.

Clan Acid

Advertisement