Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

london

• 05-03-2004 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi ... u probably all remember me putting this ad up b4 in the wrong forums .. but even though i did meet one nutter who turned me off my idea 4 awhile .. i'm still interested about goin to london to live/work & i decided it might be better 2 go in the summer any way ... so if any1 out there wants to come to london wiv me .. now offer is open 2 boy or girl .. give me a e-mail to x_dancegal@yahoo.ie
    thanx :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

2 questions...
    are you good looking, and will you pay for everything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 x_dancegal

very funny ...but some people do tell me i'm good looking :)
    but anyway .. no u pay ur own way of course .. i do it all on the cheap, i'm not goin over to london to live in Chelsea or something .. my idea is go over by sail & rail , cheap & i'm scared of flyin' :( book into a real cheap hotel .. found 1 at Euston station thats only £20 a night (thats cheaper than a hostel) then as quickly as possible try n' get a flat/bedsit or whatever preferably in the west .. (londons rough) & then get job etc etc ...
    why do people pay thousands of money to go to the USA on visas when u can get a simialar experence of living abroad for much cheaper goin 2 london ?

anyway i'm not goin till summer & no one i know wants to come so thats why i'm doing this .. but of course we'd hav 2 meet up in dublin a few times b4 & plan things out carefully ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

If you don't mind staying in hostels for a while this site is pretty good for finding places. The cheapest I can see is 9.30 (euro) per night. That's in Forrest Gate though - I have no idea where that is...

Advertisement