Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPL

Options
  • 29-03-2001 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

is there any prizes this weekend for CPL?

cant find info online...

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The admiration of your peers, the feeling of achievement, the reward of competing hard and fair....

Oh, you mean cash? smile.gif

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Winner gets to take home sam

Could u imagine if sam won !
    Boy would our faces be red

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Plus there's the whole "Trip to Amsterdam to play in the finals" thing....

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

Its all about hte fun, not the prizes, right Ser?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

No cash prizes more than likely, so there's no need for you, beast, koopa, or anyone in fact to go take part.

Only a trip to Amsterdam, and let's face it, none of you want that.

In conclusion, anyone who can beat me in a duel, (that's just about everyone), needn't be bothered showing for CPL, there's nothing in it for yah...

/me packs his suitcases and buys a load of jumbo skins...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

soz lads, all abit botched you see, collie's come home. where's the point in going to amsterdam now? we could be facing 'no show irish cpl'...

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

we pay £15 to have fun, but we cant have fun and be paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

dont worry Daire, there'll be about 20 cs players there to keep you company smile.gif
    quozl

Advertisement