Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

name this song....please!?

• 05-03-2004 4:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Sorry bout starting another one of these threads but I downloaded this song mixed with something off jay'z's black album.

it starts " by the last breath of the four winds that blow, i'll have revenge upon fortune I told. smile on his face....."then jay'z stars rapping. IT sounds like paul mccartney or chris de burgh or someone, the mix is called 'threat'

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Ah that aul internet thing is a great thing!!!

http://bau2.uibk.ac.at/sg/poe/Tales.html

THE CASK OF AMONTILLADO

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 stroller

It's probably taken from the Grey Album by Dangermouse. All the beats on the album are sampled from the White Album by the Beatles and all the vocals are lifted from the black album by Jay-Z. Dangermouse is one half of DM & Gemini who released the excellent Ghetto Pop Life LP on Lex records last year. He's also put out three EPs of Bootlegs comprised of Radiohead vs Xhibit, Portishead vs Nas, Wu-Tang Clan vs Jefferson Aeroplane, 50 Cent vs Suzanne Vega, Outkast vs Funkadelic etc. If you want to get a copy of the Grey album you'd want to move fairly lively as EMI sent Dangermouse a Cease & Desist letter last month. I think there's still a few copies left at www.piccadillyrecords.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Does anyone know who is singing it though??
    I am almost positive that it's not on the white album. It's a fantastic mix if anyone is interested.

Advertisement