Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What exam do you have today?

• 05-03-2004 10:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

Desktop Publishing and i'm f*cked coz she only put the notes up on blackboard on tuesday and theres 25 pages of 'em:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Just do a run over them and pick out what you think looks important and learn that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

So let me get this straight. You knew you had an exam. You knew there were notes on the material in the exam on the internet. You knew they were there since tuesday.

You didnt doing anything about this.

The way you describe it makes it sound like you think your lecturer is in fault.

The way I describe it makes it sound like your at fault.

I like my way better.

On a totally unrelated topic, thread closed.

This is the last time I'm going to close one of these spammy, bloody useless threads.

There is no reason why Carlow IT should have an on going thread about what canteen food your currently eating, the people you met in carlow IT, or what exam you have.

If its relevent to Carlow IT & boards, post it. If not dont.

Please, use your common sense and we can all live in a spam free™ environment.

Thread closed
    (btw, that generally means dont recreate a thread on the exact same topic in a few hours/days) :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement