Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oh I hate Danny Mills!!!

• 05-03-2004 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

Is his goal to try and annoy as many nations as possible? Wales, France, his own country and now bloody Ireland. This is what Morrison said after this weeks match:

"He (Mills) was giving me a bit of stick about the World Cup and how Ireland went out on penalties and England got further, Clinton said.

"It was a bit of banter but I sorted him out when I told him, 'You are only England's fifth choice right back anyway.' He didn't have much to say after that."

You got to love Morrison's come back.:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭JippoKelly

I'm beginning to think Lily was justified in hacking him down last week.

And you gotta love Clinton. He's a hero :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Mighty_Mouse

Great comeback!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Scammo

Clinton is a legend!!
    Mills is always pissing someone off remember when Henry made a fool of him earlier in the season after Mills tried to distract him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Mills is a cúnt! no question!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Stuff

mills is a w anker but in fairness morrisson isnt a whole lot better. If he had declared for england instead of ireland where would he be in the pecking order?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭lad12

Yeah but Mills is player that everyone loves to have in there team, always gives 110% and plays for the shirt..ya cant say that about morrison..MIlls is a very good right back..better then that gary neville waster...and ya dont want to always believe wat morrison says..i couldnt see mills sayin that stuff about the ireland football team considering when he was at leeds he played with half the irish squad..and anyways morrison aint even irish, he is just a blow in..he only came to play for us because he wouldnt get his game for england

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Danny is that you :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

"Yeah but Mills is player that everyone loves to have in there team, always gives 110% and plays for the shirt..ya cant say that about morrison..MIlls is a very good right back..better then that gary neville waster...and ya dont want to always believe wat morrison says..i couldnt see mills sayin that stuff about the ireland football team considering when he was at leeds he played with half the irish squad..and anyways morrison aint even irish, he is just a blow in..he only came to play for us because he wouldnt get his game for england"

I must say it is unusual to hear from someone who supports Rangers and Ireland!
    Is there many of ye?

BTW. Mills is no good IMHO. But he's better than Ian Harte!

Ps. Lad12 I am in no way being smart with my question!

No im very rare...Mills is good player..well he is better then Harte but the mother at home would be better the harte..Mills dont play left back either--> right back instead-->so what ya meant to say is that he is better then hartes uncle-->Gary Kelly

No I meant harte. I am aware they are different positions but you can easily compare left back to right back. Just like you can compare Right Wing to left.
    Harte is left footed and Mills is right.
    They have the same roles/approach but in oppisite positions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

ow my freakin eyes....lad12 will you tone down the font

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

"Hi, I'm Danny Mills and I'm a stupid tosser"

- that is a direct quote.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭bdiddy

Originally posted by ferdi
    "Hi, I'm Danny Mills and I'm a stupid tosser"

- that is a direct quote.
    Hey, Danny Mills, you're crap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Originally posted by lad12
    Yeah but Mills is player that everyone loves to have in there team, always gives 110% and plays for the shirt..ya cant say that about morrison..MIlls is a very good right back..better then that gary neville waster...and ya dont want to always believe wat morrison says..i couldnt see mills sayin that stuff about the ireland football team considering when he was at leeds he played with half the irish squad..and anyways morrison aint even irish, he is just a blow in..he only came to play for us because he wouldnt get his game for england

Id hate to have Mills in any team cos he is crap. Henry made him look a right twat a few weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭watman

Its nice to see someone shutting up "The Angel" Mills

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

Mills is scum. He's up there with Vinny Jones and Graham Souness. Seeing Henry rip him apart for a whole match was an absolute pleasure.
    Gud on ya Clinto, smarter than he looks it seems!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

About time someone started this thread. He is a dirty little so and so who seems to have it in for just about everyone. Did anyone see that picture of his finger after the tackle against United? That made me sooooooooooo happy. Unfortunately i cant find a link to it.

No mills is a gud player..when he was in the leeds team that was in champions league , he got rave revews as a player..a lad that woulkd fight for every ball..like boro aint the best side to playing for and leeds aint much better...Morrison is a prat....as danny said in saturdays paper

"Morrison has a + sign between the 2 numbers on his back.they add up to the number of goals morrison scored in the last 5 yrs...Morrison i think has 10 on his back"

RESPECT DANNY-HOPE YOU RETURN TO LEEDS AT THE END OF THE SEASON

Lad12. Your F*ckin killin my eyes with that godawful red font man!
    Need my shades:cool:
    Ahhh. That's better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

boro aint the best side to playing for and leeds aint much better
    And there was me thinking Leeds were bottom of the table. You said you want him back at Leeds so I presume you are a Leeds fan. If you are you should know that Mills is hated at Leeds.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Mills is not hated at Leeds..he left last season cos Reid didnt fancy him as a player..and he was one of the top earners at the club, so the board were happy to let him go..D'OL bought in gud defenders in his time at leeds eg

Matteo
    Rio
    Mills

and he made woodgate into the player he is today...a player that was bought for less then Rio by newcastle but he is a better player...

Oh yeah and its the Irish Leeds supporters who got mills his england call up...because when i was at the leeds games when leeds were in the champions league, the irish supporters started chanting

"Danny mills for England"

He got his first call up a couple of months later

Mills is not hated at Leeds
    Would you like to explain why he was booed by the Leeds fans when Leeds played Boro at the start of the season?

If he was booed it was because he moved to our neighbours but He didnt even play in the second game against cos as he said

"He would play against the team that would be paying his wages next season and playing for!!"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

mills=scumbag=fith best english right back

nuff said

How is fifth choice when for the world cup he was first choice....ya dope

Times have changed. G.Neville, Carragher, Johnston are ahead of him ATM, can't think of any more though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

aww yes name calling the first sign of a losing argument..

i said it cause clinton morrison said so :)

Advertisement