Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor contract!!

Options
  • 05-03-2004 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭

I'm sure this has been asked before but can't find answer on previous threads. if i change my number from o2 to meteor pay as you go do i have sing a contract to top up with 20 euro each month for the first ten months?? i know i can't change back for about a year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭Genghis

No. You can still port to them, just because you had a bill phone with o2 doesn't mean you have to have a bill phone with Meteor to keep your number.

I found this out from Meteor staff, and from a brochure of theirs when I was looking into moving. The only difference with your case and mine was that I was bringing my old out-of-contract phone with me.

If you are buying a new phone on as a pay as you go basis with Meteor, then presumably there is no "contract", though they may not agree to unlock your phone until such time as you have used a certain amount of credit.

Call them free on 1905.

Advertisement