Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Board for discussions about the Boards?

Options
  • 01-04-2001 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

Since I've become a Druid (of which I know little about btw. I mean do I have to grow my hair long and build a ring of stones? )
    I've wondered about a place to discuss things about the boards. C'mon you vicious authouritarian dictators, give da people a voice or I'll get a +4 Staff of Sarcasm on your @ss!!

Lunacy Abounds! Play GLminesweeper!
    art is everything and of course nothing and possibly also a sausage

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Trolls board?

Only Jesus has the power to moderate that board!

J'ai dormi sous l'eau.

Lucy la morte.

[This message has been edited by Lucy_la_morte (edited 02-04-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Nah, the trolls board (while wrongly named) serves it purpose as the alt.dev.null of the Boards. I'm talking about a place were you can make suggestions, comments and general feedback about the boards themselves. Every other place like irc or usenet and most other Boards places have one. Why not here?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ladies and gentlemen of the board I present the following facts:

1. I posted a post to the only place I could possibly post it to, the Quake board.
    2. I whinged on about being a Druid, before a became a no-lifer. Which happened before the Admin board came into existence!
    3. Dev takes it up the áss. See any of Bubbles posts for more detail.

The defense rests. Case closed. FEER THE +4 STAFF OF SARCASM!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HMMMMM, Thats going to get you a lot of browning points with the moderators.

John

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

What are browning points and how are they useful? May buy/sell/swap or part exchange for a ring of scone.

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

oh dear, we may have to open up a +7 can of whoopa$s on you an dbeat you savagly about the head with my scptre of irony (no power-get it, a staff with no power, the irony, and its caled a staff of irony!)

i'll get my coat...

Is that a +5 coat of spelling?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

And now look he is a moderator smile.gif ur one of them now amp tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteWashMan:
    oh dear, we may have to open up a +7 can of whoopa$s on you an dbeat you savagly about the head with my scptre of irony (no power-get it, a staff with no power, the irony, and its caled a staff of irony!)

i'll get my coat...
    </font>

Wait a dag nam minute.. is it a staff of irony or a sceptre of irony? Are you trying to use multiple weapons with a single dice throw?

.logic.

• Advertisement
Advertisement