Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Real Madrid - Unstoppable?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Originally posted by carl carlson
    Are Real unstoppable ???

I think the question is are Arsenal unstoppable

arsenal could beat real hands down at the minute, no body can argue that and if you do, your just stupid.

madrid are in decline and need to get their act together at the back and in defensive midfield. they lack a decent centre half, right back and a defensive midfielder. also figo, ronaldo, raul and zidane dont track back at all so once they lose the ball they just stand still and wait for it to come back.

a good physical side like celtic would beat them too ive no doubt, you could add birmingham to that too. arsenal are a mixture of everything madrid dread - good strong defense, solid ball winning midfielders, and a sharp crisp attacking set of 3/4 players.

madrid are full of wimps and aren't up for it against physical sides. their still the best in the world however when their on form, better than arsenal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

ac milan are better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Michelangelo

/ignores jank.

I do not believe Arsenal could beat Real. Period.

However, if they happened to meet next round which I really am hoping is the case, and Arsenal beat them.

Then Arsenal are going to win everything that comes their way. And that is that in my eyes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by Michaelangelo
    Ye because TEAM JANK and his Arse crew have totally ruined it.

Dont lump us all into the same 'crew' as jank, and we wont lump all the utd fans into the same 'krew' as ronaldo7 and others

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

/ignores jank.

well there you have it, if you cant answer one simple question then you shouldnt start threads asking questions "are they unbeatable"

seriously its like banging my head against a wall here

went over this thread again and looked at my comments and they were i repeat

1: R. Carlos is overrated
    2: imo arsenal are a better bet for the champs league than real but i DONT think arsenal will win it
    3:however they are a class team (madrid that is)
    3: Real madrids defensive is dodgey at best (who did they replace hierro and makelle with?)

please please please tell me what i wrong with that and how i completely ruined this thread?
    im not asking you to agree with me here its just my opinion and as you so elegantly put it
    I am not asking you to agree with me so pipe down.

suppose its easier to pick on the guy with the sig :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭donhughberto

Fair play to Arsenal but isn't this thread about Real Madrid! It would be a good match and interesting but i still fancy Real to win CL this year, biggest danger def AC Milan, they are very good going forward and excellent at the back.

As for Man U we wait for another year and some big cheques to be signed, well we live in hope lol! Real are very good, unbeatable i don't think any team is on a given day!

if you cant answer one simple question

What question?

What question?

OMFG sometimes i wonder of the intelligence of some people

read my last 2 posts again
    hint look for the ? mark

Originally posted by jank
    OMFG sometimes i wonder of the intelligence of some people

read my last 2 posts again
    hint look for the ? mark

You ever wonder about the intelligence of yourself?

Your questions are idiotic.
    what did i do to you?

Nothing except proove you are talking jibberish
    who did i say would win the CL again??

Ac Milan was it?
    1: R. Carlos is overrated
    2: imo arsenal are a better bet for the champs league than real but i DONT think arsenal will win it
    3:however they are a class team (madrid that is)
    3: Real madrids defensive is dodgey at best (who did they replace hierro and makelle with?)

please please please tell me what i wrong with that and how i completely ruined this thread?

They replaced Hierro with Raul Bravo and Makalele with Beckham. Beckham has brought an extra dimension making them even better than before going forward. As someone previously stated, look at the number of goals Real Madrid have conceded all season and particularly in Europe.

You and your ghetto online friends were talking s h i t. Saying I am a typical noob with my views and how I will be banned within two months. What the hell is a noob? And how do I share the same views as a noob? And what warrants me being banned in two months?

• Advertisement

You and your ghetto online friends were talking s h i t.

saying stuff like that might get u banned

Please do not make me laugh.

Answer the questions Jank.

to make you laugh go to the humor board

noob = newbie, go figure

usually people come along and post 20+ posts a day for a while but then get banned because they say something stupid like implying that im and others are ghetto boys or whatever, some people may take offensive to that, i dont though as im not black

wasnt this thread about real madrid...ohh yea real madrid there class arent they?

This thread lost the plot as soon as you and a few others entered it.
    usually people come along and post 20+ posts a day for a while but then get banned because they say something stupid like implying that im and others are ghetto boys or whatever, some people may take offensive to that, i dont though as im not black

It has nothing to do with whether or not you are black. Gangsta THE USER WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD who you can relate to so well is the reason I used that term. You are acting hardcore online calling me a noob expecting me clearly to take offense to that and then you go hijack my thread abotu Real Madrid. It is not appreciated. In fact, it is a pain in the ass.

Mods can close this. It is officially as dead as a dodo. I will start a fresh one again if Real keep up their high standards.

Jank and Michelangelo

GROW UP, if the mods see this both of you will get slapped on the wrists for ruining this very poor thread thats going nowhere fast. Personal wars ain't good and nobody wants to listen to it at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭crowl

Are Real unstoppable ???
    I think the question is are Arsenal unstoppable
    Oh yay another Arsenal fanboy.

• Advertisement

Discuss Arsenal in another thread. This one wasn't about Arsenal. Mods please close it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Originally posted by Michelangelo
    Discuss Arsenal in another thread. This one wasn't about Arsenal. Mods please close it.

Yourself and Jank brought it off topic

Sad day for boards.ie, this thread is silly , off-topic, people insulting each other, where the hell is the mods, Real madrid unstoppable has become an arsenal thred, how does that happen.

Why not open Arsenal unstoppable and stick half these threads in there! if the footie mods aren't up to the job mmaybe they shouldn't be in the job

Originally posted by donhughberto
    if the footie mods aren't up to the job mmaybe they shouldn't be in the job

That wont go down well:p

If this was another forum people would be banned and thread closed, the day they ban people for telling the truth is the day this forum isn't worth been a part off. Generally i enjoy boards.ie and i have greatest respect for arsenal and real madrid but the behavior in here is totally out of order and the mods are letting it continue, my question is WHY?

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Henry_14
    Yourself and Jank brought it off topic

Arsenal were dragged into it. I simply said they will not win the CL. Then Jank, Gangsta, Baz H and co said how I am a typical noob(whatever the hell that is meant to mean). Where are the mods to close this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Listen here, you`re acting like a typical flamewhore n00b, where if someone doesnt agree with what you say you begin a barrage of personal attacks on people.

Spend more than 5 minutes and have a look around at other posts and how they are structured
    I am not asking you to agree with me so pipe down.
    Enjoy your morning.:)
    Here it's been a long day, please don't try make me laugh.
    Mods can close this. It is officially as dead as a dodo. I will start a fresh one again if Real keep up their high standards.
    Ye because TEAM JANK and his Arse crew have totally ruined it.:rolleyes:
    Where are the mods to close this?

textbook n00byness, now when you have something constructive to post, please by all means do so. We`re not bad people

The title of this damm thread was "Real madrid - unstoppable"

How the hell do you expect to discuss the topic without bringing up the teams that might "stop" them?

Some of the posts haven't mentioned Real Madrid just Arsenal!

Can someone please close this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hmm what a pack of children.

I am closing this thread not because some of you are "ordering" me too but because it has decended into a pile of childish crap.

I'm not wasting my time pming people but I now have 2 specific public warnings.

Jank this is your last chance any more crap and you are banned permanently.

Michelangelo your now on my radar. Keep your arguements civil or you will be banned as well.

Gandalf.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement