Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKOBES

Options
  • 07-04-2001 5:25am
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My house just got skobed by a pack of skobes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

Sonic's been visiting again has he? smile.gif

I would have said Zero ... but I think I have better chance out running Sonic than I do of trying to out Zero's Wheel with his 47 Flame strips and 48 Highbeam spots and the Numerous speakers and Did I meation the 14 spoilersand the 15lb Fluffy dice

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

It's a well known law of physics that the amount of "KENWOOD", "Micra 1.0...TURBO" and "Max Power" stickers is directly proportional to the velocity and ferocity or the average housewive's hatchback...with attitude.

Rob.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"There are Britney people and non-Britney people." - Britney Spears
    </font>

does Zero's Neon "no fear" Sign on the back count?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

Ah you have to laugh at the scobe cars, I think the funniest one I ever saw was a 1.0 Micra pulled up beside me at traffic lights one day, tinted windows, suspension lowered to the last, "Da Rude-Sandstorm" blaring, 40 pairs of elbows out the window, and, wait for it, "Blue Dragon" written along the side of it in Silver Letters. Then they have the cheek to rev the engine, making a noise about as scary as turning a hair dryer from "1" to "5". Almost as bad as the one around here with the Jedi-spelling-style "Corrolla" on it. smile.gif
    aw u have to laugh. my car has nothin on it, Jaden is the man with the scobe car, talk to him.

• Advertisement

:-)
    Yeah I know ... one think I will say about limerick funking skobe cars all over the place especial in ul ... tis really phunny watching them hit the speed bumps at the gates ... you heard 5 ****ers all smack their heads of the roof and cry out in pain ...

just taking the **** ... since last time you mentioned you car it was

"wonder can my car fit up the stairs in the CS building"
    "no"
    "well I ain't ****ing walking up them"
    "so does that mean you're not gonna come down here and kick my ass?"
    "lucky ****er"

Advertisement