Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saved from a drastic storyline!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

ugh! Hopefully the thought was cut from his mind too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭The Phenom

Vince's daughter do they think we are that stupid that we would actually believe that.

O and Nero "Underseller" i mean come on so hes getting a little old and hes unable to take the bumps that he used to be able to do. So what get off his back it happens to every wrestler. Im sure it will happen to your beloved Benoit someday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

When you say " the bumps he used to take " , what bumps? Undertaker has been a no-sell throughout his career , cant blame it on age. Only for his loyalty to WWE his character wouldnt have got him as far as he has come.

Also this new-old Undertaker should have been done the first time he returned from his injury not now, one move too late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Nolimits

I may not be takers bigges fan but come on, as far as selling goes it was his gimmic for ten years that he didnt sell, cant blame him for being rusty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Yes, Ten Years too long. It was acceptable for no-sell Hogan, dose of own medicine and all that, but he's well past it, i think it's unacceptable not to put some of the younger talent out there especially when he was gonna be retiring soon. The John Cena incident last year really pissed me off. No gimmick should last that bloody long, Would you be so quick to welcome back Doink The Clown? I think not! And why?

Taker forgets that people bent over backwards when he first came over. Before he was The Undertaker, he was Mean Mark Callous in WCW, and he sucked. He was a typical overgrown three move wonder and even Dan Spivey couldn't carry him (when Spivey was in his prime). Yes, he improved a lot with time, i'll give him props. I just think it's only fair now that he's nearing his time to start prepping others.

Nero

• Advertisement
Advertisement