Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Biggest waste of space ever?

• 05-03-2004 6:10pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

The most pathetic excuse for a highly related player i've ever seen in CM has caused me to post this... when i started the game, he was in the squad and he was the only player i immediately recognised. I expected good things from him as i've heard a lot about him IRL and CM is usually fairly accurate. Also he was valued at £15mill at only 19 years of age so i figured he'd be a useful player.

torres.jpg

fucking pathetic. his performances mightn't be considered that bad if it wasn't for the fact that in my first season with Atletico i won La Liga and i'm currently leading it in my 2nd season by 16 points with 12 games to go. Most of those sub appearances are all at least 30mins+ too. Seriously, how does a striker get a 2? When i warned him for his poor performance he had a big whinge about being treated unfairly. wtf?

As soon as the transfer window opens he's off, if any club is stupid enough to take him. Anyone able to top him for pure ****ness (somebody who is supposed to be quality)?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭watman

Torres aint that bad although i agree with you he aint playing up to scratch. Id dump him in the reserves for a few games and see does he regain his scoring touch, if so he could be much more useful next season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Kallstrom. Waste of money, waste of time.

And I really cant see how ANY player could EVER get a 2.. i've seen 3s tho.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Funnily enough Kallstrom is one of my regulars, solid enough performer... low 7-point-something average or so, scores free kicks for fun too which is pretty handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

cant say any of my players ever got lower than a 4...but i've caused opposition keepers to get 1's and 2's :)

on Kallstrom..aside from being a tad whingy after a few games on the bench..solid amc.

but a striker getting a 2..wtf? thats just bad :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I liked Kallstrom in CM4 because he was a dmc. Now he's amc and well he's fourth string in my team. In fact as a dmc (where I still play him now and then) he's fourth string aswell.
    He's not half as good as he was in CM4. He was a quality player then now he's average.

• Advertisement

wait...isn't Kallstrom an AMC with EP5 for CM4?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Well if he was I didn't even notice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Originally posted by Kaimera
    wait...isn't Kallstrom an AMC with EP5 for CM4?
    He was but he was included as a DMC as well when you filtered for them. Kinda like Mark Van Bommell who is down as a DMC but can play AMC as well and shows up on the AMC filter.

Originally posted by DapperGent
    He was but he was included as a DMC as well when you filtered for them. Kinda like Mark Van Bommell who is down as a DMC but can play AMC as well and shows up on the AMC filter.

ahhh...thanks for the clarification DG.

he never showed up in Player Searches cos I always had him bought as one of my first signings.

Advertisement