Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are moustaches back?

Options
  • 05-03-2004 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

I saw the the future kings of spain's drummer sporting a 'tache on stage at the Meteors? Are moustaches back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Yea, he must be going for a new look. :)
    Maybe he'll start a trend....
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Jolene

When did they go away?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭The Weatherman

They migrate for the winter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭startled_frog

My dad has a killer moustache. He must have started the trend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

If moustaches come back I will leave the planet and set up life elsewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Frankie Poullain, the man with the plan.
    Rockin the handlebar tache like nobodys business.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭christi

Not keen on the fuzzy caterpillar over the lip (tickles too much, and who the hell can kiss and laugh at the same time!) but a short-cropted pinch a-la-deNiro is on the far side of cool - very manly in a bulldog "tough-guy" sort of way... Hmmmm obviously put way too much thought into this post - it's Monday morning and I am soooo procrastinating getting to work :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Originally posted by startled_frog
    My dad has a killer moustache. He must have started the trend.

As far as I'm concerned it was Hitler that started the trend, he was rock and roll through and through

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

its all rather bizarre..

1071169245_johndogcollar.jpg

some lad from the pretty rockin Sluts Of Trust.. but good god thats one awful tache :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nonemoreblack

...and then there is Franz Fredinand and the electric 6, both sporting rather dodgy thinline mexican numbers.

I'm starting to grow mine today...WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME?

We could start a club like, it would be called moustaches anonymous or something.:dunno:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Originally posted by nonemoreblack
    ...and then there is Franz Fredinand and the electric 6, both sporting rather dodgy thinline mexican numbers.

I'm starting to grow mine today...WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME?

We could start a club like, it would be called moustaches anonymous or something.:dunno:

Jeez, you want to look even more like the dodgy copper of your past life? I chopped my fringe to create a bit of a Kings of Leon hair style-e... reckon the moustache has to be next. Might go for a hitler-style one to be original?

Advertisement