Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flights to CPL

Options
  • 22-04-2001 2:38pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know sonic is working on some cheap option or something, but www.ebookers.ie has flights via London at £160.

I'm planning leaving Thursday evening and coming back Monday.

Just thought some of you would want to know.

Mindphuck, when do we have to be on the ground there? Give us the skinny...

DeV.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

hmmmm.

I've got free flights to London from Are Lingus (a prize I won at epe0n's christmas party). It'd probably be a load of stress to get flights there and then flights to the 'Dam, so, I guess I'll get the one flight with everyone else.

Sonic me aul jelly bean - fire up some details ASAP! smile.gif

One more thing, we'll need a passport, ya?
    /me makes a mental note to *get* a passport

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

you play quake kharn?!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Da'Bounca:
    you play quake kharn?!</font>

Erm, YEAH! How do you think I got started in this online games craic? There was only Quake 4 years ago - none of this Counter Strike, Tribes 2, etc nonsense!

Anyway - Sonic - I got the mail - thanks.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Prepare yourself - The Beefy King stirs from his slumber...</font>

[honey i] violated [the kids]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

fly????? ye have two legs and two arms ... run/swim/walk

Advertisement