Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAter Dei - Business/religion/education

Options
  • 05-03-2004 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Howdy ppl!!

Just wondering what level of religion this course would go into? Ive applied for this course thru my Cao. Whilst, im not a "bible basher", i`d have more interest in religion than your average youngster.

This is a new course so theres no current points trends available for it. But does anyone know roughly what kind of points it might require?

Thanks ppl.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Maxthedog02

Anyone have any knowledge of this at all???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Well points are always impossible to predict, but because it's a new course it'll prob be lowish.

An ex of mine went to Mater Dei to do History and Religious Science. It seemed quite interesting - they take quite a non-bible bashing approach. She was happy enough with the college, as it was very personal and there is a good support structure, but it is by no means the typical "college experience."

Advertisement