Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GameZ @ NH in Rathmines

Options
  • 13-04-2001 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Hey people!

A few of us ACID folks are going on down to NH in Rathmines tonight (Friday, 13:th). To play games and enjoy eachothers company (of course, socializing is secondary). =)

So, y'all come on down! Rumors say that Koopa will attend, so if you haven't met a superstar, you'll have your chance tonight. wink.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Sico keep me a puter I might head down for a few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Tazz T

er? What's NH?

Net House!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 airk

NH is in Rathmines, South Dublin.

Time is now approx 7am, and we're all so fresh and looking good :P

w3 4Re +3H l33T Pe0pl3 OF KWaek 3 4rEN4

eZ $$

As usual I kicked everybodies assesses, and was in general pretty l33t.

never played in a nethouse. Do u have to be very good?

Actually haven't even played on any Irish servers cos noone will give me an server address.

• Advertisement

Net House is an internet cafe. Acid play in the Rathmines branch most fridays. Anybody who wants to come in and play with us is more than welcome.

Tazz if your ever looking for a few LAN games email me and I'll tell you when I'm working. I work in Lord Edward St. (beside Christ Church). So if you want to come in and duel me it's cool.

Cheers.

I'll pop in sometime and have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Main Irish Q3 server is vishnu.ign.ie, there are a few ports active.

If you're planning to drop into one of the Friday night sessions, let one of the Nethouse or Acid lads know so we can try to keep you a place - otherwise, try to get in before 11pm, as it's usually full by then.

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I was on the way back from a netshop T2 lan saturday morning, and i looked out the bus window and seen you all having a gay orgy with cucumbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Superstar?? pff, I heard he only came 2nd in the CPL

We want Ser!!

Redesigned

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteLancer:
    I was on the way back from a netshop T2 lan saturday morning, and i looked out the bus window and seen you all having a gay orgy with cucumbers.</font>

and i wonder what he was doin with him self wink.gif on the bus :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Bludgeon

any more games commin up soon???????????

e-mail/icq me if any 1's got anything commin up soon pleez

Well Clan Acid sometimes get together Friday nights in Rathmines, but hopefully we'll organize something bigger after the CPL, i.e. SicoLAN 2 or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SCRUB

Lovely place that , screws up your friday night plans and then nobody does anyhting about it except , wait another 10 mins , wait another 5 mins , the'll be gone soon.

What I would do is go somewhere that books spots , or is actually able to book them and keep to booking them.

We tried out a booking system once, it really didn't work out. We had people trying to book a week in advance, etc and people getting ****ed off when they came in to check email or whatever and the whole place had been booked out from 2 days beforehand. Now the only booking policy we have is if a group want to book the entire back room or the whole cafe, and notice should be given a fair bit in advance.

I'm presuming you're talking about the thing with the DCU lads on Friday night. I was working that night, and the first I heard of it was when I walked in the door with the cafe almost full, and a load of DCU gamers asking to book computers. It turns out there was a mix-up with the booking, and there was nothing I could do on the night to sort it out (I was not going to kick people off computers who had already paid up for the night). I'm sorry about that ****, but at the end of the day it wasn't my fault - I talked to Sarv about it and told him it was no problem if he wanted to organize something again, as long as I knew in advance to keep computers free.

Advertisement