Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Prix 4

Options
  • 06-03-2004 1:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭

I want to get a good driving game because Im bored to death with CMR 3 as there is no interaction with other cars. Any suggestion to excellent car games. Was thinking of getting GP4, any anyone got it & is it any good?

;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Michelangelo

PC ye?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

Oh yes, Very high specs

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

NFSU. Its the shiniest racing game out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭AntiRip

thanx dman.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

Need For Speed Underground

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Michelangelo

Originally posted by Dman_15
    Need For Speed Underground

I hated it with a passion. I preferred the older need for speed: porsche challenge(now that was fun).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

all old nfs games are crap (didnt play the new one though)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

to be honest I found GP4 quite disappointing. The graphics were a little cartoony but on the whole it was just more of the same from GP3. NFS underground is really for the boy racer types and fans of fast and furious, nothing special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

live for speed is great if you want a racing simulator to play online , servers can be a bit empty at times but apart from that its great :D
    try the demo
    like most racing games you need a wheel to get the most out ot it

linkage = http://lfs.racesimcentral.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Toca Race Driver , I am enjoying this , and the 2 player split screen is a laugh .

• Advertisement
Advertisement