Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scheduling downloads

• 06-03-2004 11:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 987 ✭✭✭

I was hoping someone could point me in the direction of some software that could enable me to schedule my downloads. What I want to be able to do is for example only download between 11am and 11pm. Is there something out there that can do this. Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

GetRight (www.getright.com) has a very good scheduler for starting and stopping downloads at set times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

strangely enough, i put a very similar post up and it vanished...

Anyway, getright is my scheduler and downloader of choice. Very good, and reliable.

EDIT: Try not to post the same question in multiple forums, it confuses people...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭Ryaner

I suggest flashget. It doesnt cut out your dl's if one part or one connection fails so you dont have to restart the download or anything.

Advertisement