Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man U v Fulham [scores]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

2-1 to united

Steed with a peno on 23mins

and Horseface scores on 25min

And Horse face again on 62 mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Damn :(

2-1 United

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

Good performance by Utd. Don't know what Brown was at when he gave the peno away lol :) Darren Fletcher was superb today in CENTRAL MIDFIELD (his proper position) for all those on these boards who have been saying he is not good enough lately. He showed today that in his favoured position he is class. Better than Scholes and Butt today by a long way, and neither of them played badly.

Ronaldo probably man of the match though. He really looks to be coming into his own and settling in :)

Djemba Djemba was superb when he came on too.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭bribren2001

not a bad performance-ronaldo was excellent but who did mark hughes give man of the match to(i missed it and it bugging me to know-i put me money on ronny or ruud!

Originally posted by James R
    Darren Fletcher was superb today in CENTRAL MIDFIELD (his proper position) for all those on these boards who have been saying he is not good enough lately. He showed today that in his favoured position he is class. Better than Scholes and Butt today by a long way, and neither of them played badly.

Ronaldo probably man of the match though. He really looks to be coming into his own and settling in :)

Djemba Djemba was superb when he came on too.

Got to agree with that Fletcher was brilliant and ronaldo was My MOTH, it looks like they are both settling into the team nicely and augers well for the future. Djemba Djemba played well when he came on and it was nice to see Ole coming on at the end but as he was only a few minutes on the pitch it was difficult to gauge his form or fitness but at least its a step closer for his full return to the first team squad which can only be good news for United.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

Fletcher has always been superb when I've seen him play in central midfield. People have written him off because his performances on the right wing haven't been the best but hes not a right winger. How well would Scholes or someone do in a similar position? Not too well imo. Hes definitely one for the future :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Originally posted by The FANJ
    Damn :(

2-1 United
    Ditto :dunno: :(

Ah well, there's always next year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

what i would do for a utd - sunderland tie: keane-v-mc carthy and mc ateer!! would be interesting.

Originally posted by smemon
    what i would do for a utd - sunderland tie: keane-v-mc carthy and mc ateer!! would be interesting.

I,d rather Arsenal as i'd like to see Keano stay on the pitch for the full match.

Advertisement