Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SHADOW

Options
  • 27-04-2001 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

could you mail me your phone number please

four6four@hotmail.com

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Nicky!!!

What the hell are you doing with a mail address.... I DEMAND immediately that you rescind it and return to your uncontactable ways!!

This is OUTRAGEOUS.

DeVore.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

<Shadow> mailus at shadow@nethousegames.com

We're going to have to go over on Thursday after all this Aer Lingus crap :/

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FutureQuakeDood

Oh Nicky! An E-mail address! At last you have provided my universe with a gatey into your life, at last, a portal into the real world in which you reside. Until now you lurked outside my electronic home but now with your latest post I find it again possible (like many years ago) to communicate with you. Expect as many FW:'s as you deserve my friend, my beast.

For now,
    FutureQuakeDood.

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 08-05-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

hmmmm the bastid ... so he'll have to give up that email address and go back to as dev put it his uncontactable ways at no 45

Advertisement