Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live and irish beta testers

Options
  • 06-03-2004 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Just a quick question about the new subscription key and cd that was sent out at the end of the beta. I havent touched it yet, seeing as my beta account is still active and nothing has showed up on the credit card yet. What I want to know is will the unused key give me another years sub, or is it just so I can set up my non beta account (with the usual charges) without having to buy a starter kit?

Basicaly, will it give me free live or not? ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

the cd was for setting up your real account , all that was needed from the cd was the new code.
    if i was thinking straight at the end of the beta , i would have gone out and bought a new kit and got a second head set instead of just putting in the code from the cd they sent out.

the beta accounts were to be closed after the beta but we can still sign into live with them .

dont think you'll get free live with the cd code, p ost back and let us know how you got on with it though.

Advertisement