Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 6600 MMC type/limit

• 06-03-2004 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

Got this nice little phone a while ago, using it mainly as my mp3 player/playing emulators so im looking at getting at least a 256meg card for it. I've read somewhere that the limit the phone can handle is 128megs, but i seem to recall reading forms here people have had 256/512 card in theirs.

Komplett.ie are doing a 512mb mmc card, its twinmos branded, just wondering does anyone have any idea if this card will work ? If it wont work can anyone provide me a link to a 512meg mmc card online that'll actually work in the phone ?

Any help would be brillant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭brophy

yep m8 i have a 256mb mmc card in my 6600 at the minute and it is fine,, i got mine off of komplett.ie and it is a twinmos, have been told that the 512 one works but did not have the cash to buy it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I got a 256mb MMC from Ebay for around 60 euro. I wouldn't buy the 512 unless you know for sure it will work.

Advertisement