Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ffs

• 07-03-2004 2:15am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

one of my star players went to the press saying he wanted an improved contract, i promised him one at the end of the season.

after a few weeks i caved in (him being an important part of the team and all) and gave him a new improved contract. all was well, the season ended. now im just starting the next season and he is unhappy about not getting a new contract as promised and wants to leave the club. wtf like?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

That happend to me also. Cant remember who it was but i gave him a new contract then a few weeks later he comes back and says his unhappy as you promished him a new contract but you have not giving him one yet!!!

Bugs...........

Advertisement