Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgotten Hope 0.6 release

Options
  • 07-03-2004 2:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭

Release of this great MOD is upon us, so, all go get it, there a good BF'er :)

Cant get many mirrors, still pretty locked up, but heres 2, ones fileplanet tho and you need to register for the other one.

BF1942.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I'm currently in queue on Fileplanet.
    Off to play a game or two of TA, will hopefully have them mirrored on Frink in the next 2-3 hours :)

0.6 -> 0.61 Update 45Mib

more to come.

The part1 install is ~77% finished, part2 (map pack?) is ~55% complete.
    They're in the same directory as the path above.

Will post links when they're finished, but I'll chmod 744 them anyways just in case I forget in the morning.
    nn

Forgotten Hope 0.6 Full Install 1 of 2 MD5

Forgotten Hope 0.6 Full Install 2 of 2 MD5

Afaik part1 is just the mod, and part2 is the mappack.
    I assume they did it this way so that people could download the small update file and the maps without wasting time/bandwidth on getting the bits they doidn't need.
    Could someone clarify this?

Check MD5Sums of the files when you've finished downloading with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Load more mirrors here btw, my files are happily on the way now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

ok my game crash's if I try to play in co-op, so Im guessing theres no bot support? but this confuse's me quite a bit, because the older versions did. Anyone know if bots work at all with this?

Advertisement