Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New pricing for Esat Business DSL?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Esat hav 40 exchanges, why cant they put thier own equpment in all the other dsl enabled exchanges also as a total alternative to eircom, both ESATBT Business and IOL Home Broadband cud run off it. being owned by BT they would more then enuff money to do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Cuauhtemoc

IS there still no update on the new business prices/offerings?

Billed for my quarterly access there the other week at their old rates.
    They really are dragging there heels given how long ago eircom announced their new business deals.
    Not even a hint of what they'll do, is a very well kept secret*.

* They'll probably announce them now in a minute just to spite me :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

being owned by BT they would more then enuff money to do this?
    But would be a very high cost to rent the space in the exchanges and supply their own equipment.

Im ringing my account manager today with a billind issue (have gotten 2 bills in 2 months, GAH). Ill ask him if he knows anything and will report later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

anyone know if they plan on building a exchange in offaly/tullamore thats where i am im stuck on the home package tho it is good i want more speed

Advertisement