Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

***** Club night reviewers needed *****

• 07-03-2004 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

New website starting up soon needs club night reviewers. If you'd like to get involved drop me an email at shane.gleeson@clubdublin.com for more info.

EDIT: Site will be aimed at the Dublin scene, but by no means exclusively.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

here you fecker, you robbed my novadance name!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Jonnie_Onion

Sorry mate!
    Although, to be fair to myself, I have been using the name Jonnie Onion Rings for quite sometime across various message boards. :D

not as long as me

it was my original clubbing.com alias

fecker

lol

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

What would be involved in being a reviewer, and what 'experiance' is required? Are there any perks with the job? ;)

Originally posted by Zascar
    What would be involved in being a reviewer, and what 'experiance' is required? Are there any perks with the job? ;)

id imagine you go, get competely and utterly mashed/drunk, fall around for a while, pretend to dance, go to vip with your "press" wristband, get more wasted, fall out of the club to an after party, wake up the next morning unable to remember anything, go online, copy other peoples reviews, and then as someone you know who was there to name a few tunes the dj played

• Advertisement
Advertisement