Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LostProphets

Options
  • 07-03-2004 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

The new album Start Something, what does every one think ?
    I totally got addicted back around early 2002 when i downloaded a few tracks, got 'Fakesoundofprogress' very original, saw them at the ambassador too.
    Then recently Burn Burn got released, wasnt totally impressed but glad about the return, month later 'Last Train Home' was released, this was a total let down for me, started thinking they sold out and have gone **** and what not, started hating them, recently just got the album and i have to say it does slap you back in the face saying 'what were u thinking'.Puts up a good competition with the first album and i have to say it is extremley brilliant !

what do other fans think ?
    Oh and they did a cover of JustinTimberlakes crys me a river :rolleyes:
    its goodish...Cry me a river

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

personally i pefer the second album to the frist there was a lot of quality tunes on the frist but it just started to get boring during the middle and so i never really listened to it fully althought it has been a lomg time since i have heard it, the second album for me is gr8 it feels like something new and fresh to a maket filled with monotonous punk acts with really have dragged no for far too long

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i think burn burn is a good energetic song but last train home is a complete cop out. as for the album itself, i think it's very good. not as good as fakesoundofprogress, but good none-the-less.

as for their live show... they're not the best (to say the least) on the road IMO... unfortunately.

Advertisement