Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nethouse

Options
  • 12-05-2001 3:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭

Any of you fewls out there go to Nethouse in Rathmines??? Someone has to!!! They really should patch their games n stuff!!! but its usually great when me m8s and me go!!!

Volvagia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

haha volvagia, i'm going to lanfest tommorow and im goin up to doodee's with #MEAT# to play on his lan too. HAHhaHAhAHhAhhAhhaHAHhahAHhAhHAhhaH

thrax tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 mediocre one

Listen Volvagia, if you wanna play Quake or maybe Starcraft then Nethouse isn't too bad. But if you wanna play games in a decent place check out DNC. Feel free to flame me but the truth is the truth. Answers like "I remember when Nethouse did that thing five years ago" don't count and won't be even read.

[This message has been edited by mediocre one (edited 12-05-2001).]

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Is that blatant discrimination ?

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

ye i hear dnc is kewl man, never been there tho coz i like live in the wesht on ireland and dont get to go to all these places in the smoke that often

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

mediocre one F_U_C_K O_F_F !!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Where is DNC what is and how do I get in etc?????? TELL me!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

In an attempt to not get Net House embroiled in these stupid arguments over which net cafe is best I have tried (ever since the netscafe incident) to ignore comments like the one mediocre muppet just made.

Now I would like to know if there are any reasons "why" DNC are better or whether you were just being the muppet that you sounded.

Live from Amsterdam
    Shadow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

close thread please mr.moderator , havent we seen enough of this lark before?

or else bring gameshop into the equation so you can have like a royal rumble or something.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement