Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Explorer and Vodafone Messaging Ques.

Options
  • 07-03-2004 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

Hey, being a vodafone customer, i have 300 free messages off the internet that can be sent to anyone. So i was thinking for the people with broadband, is it possible to keep the webpage inset, on your desktop,like it was a desktop active item? The problem would be keeping the webpage from timing out as you obviously have to be signed in to use it. Is there anything you can do to get rid of the page timing out?, and so having 300 messages a click away?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Don't know if Vodafone have but you could ask their customer care if they have an installable PC application that allows you to text. O2 have it so maybe Voda do too?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

really?didn't know about O2's program. Good idea, i'll email vodafone and see if they have something like it. Although i would say its quite unlikely!

Advertisement