Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZQuakeW server.....Oi woody

Options
  • 13-05-2001 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Dunno has anyone else met this, myself and podgeen have played a good few QW duels the last few days, running zqwsv, and middle-room spawns are getting way too common to be coincidence, is there a bug or has anyone seen this?

I'm running zqwsv 0.1 and the newest kteams with mqwcl as the client. its Horlicks, 3 games in a row spawning middle room and an horrible amount of in-game ones there too.

Sam, talk to me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Zero:
    Dunno has anyone else met this, myself and podgeen have played a good few QW duels the last few days, running zqwsv, and middle-room spawns are getting way too common to be coincidence, is there a bug or has anyone seen this?

I'm running zqwsv 0.1 and the newest kteams with mqwcl as the client. its Horlicks, 3 games in a row spawning middle room and an horrible amount of in-game ones there too.

Sam, talk to me
    </font>

Did you try with the ordinary qwsv 2.33 and see if it was different?
    Im pretty sure kteams sorts the spawns itself.
    In fact with KTeams spawn safety on it tries to avoid double spawns at the same place and such so id say its dependeant on the kteams mod and not the quake server whatever that may be.
    Try it out

Advertisement