Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogen! Nein Danke!

Options
2»

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

If you were beating up someone I'd stop you. I'd call the cops or in the worst of it, tackle you myself if I felt it was extreme.

I dont consider smoking to be in this league so I'm not going to be going over to people and ripping cigarettes our of their mouths but the principal stands. And I stand by my moral guidelines, you shouldnt be allowed do things that harm those around you, certainly not without their consent.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Atreides

Originally posted by DeVore
    If you were beating up someone I'd stop you. I'd call the cops or in the worst of it, tackle you myself if I felt it was extreme.

I dont consider smoking to be in this league so I'm not going to be going over to people and ripping cigarettes our of their mouths but the principal stands. And I stand by my moral guidelines, you shouldnt be allowed do things that harm those around you, certainly not without their consent.

DeV.

Well I'm glad you cleared that up, wasn't to sure who you would stop and what for. I do understand the concent of others thing, if someone asks me is it ok if i smoke I'll say no problem, where as if someone just lights up in front of me and starts puffing into my face then I ask them to stop.

On a side note, how would you getting killed help someone who was being attacked? sometimes, while people may not deserve it, its there own fault they get the **** kicked out of them. I know several people who I am amazed are still alive, while I wouldn't wish anything to happen to them, if somehting did i wouldn't get involved.

Advertisement