Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Quakers...I am your Lan messiah

Options
  • 13-05-2001 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Right ... Theres been alot of talk lately bout a proper galway lan, some1...named ThrAx put forward a proposal for a Galway lan and told me about it today, only problem is that yee dont have a room big enough...Well consider me you messiah Galwegians!!!!!.

I currently have 2 Network rooms set up in me Dads business, At the moment they are being used by FAS for a Basic computer course and a Web design one, how ever, With a little work the day prior to the date choosen I could fix em all up...
    The 2 rooms have 2 plug sockets and a Network connection (like the sockets yee plug yeer phone into) the rooms can hold upto about 40 off me head, however if there is quite a follow up to this message then I will have definate numbers, all we need r Hubs and a very...very..very long cable to connect the 2 rooms up as one is on the top floor and the other on the bottom, now this is a 3 story hotel im talkin about, but it is only a small one so anything between 50-500 metres would be grand.
    The price??? what you might be saying to yourselves about now....well it would cost about £5 per person for the room rental, now these r special rooms, Perfect for mass gatherings. and £5 is nothing for an ENTIRE DAY!!!!!!!!!!! yup from 11am-whenever I decide to finish it up at.

Now yee would have to bring your own PC's but In the next few days I might be able to arrange monitors,mice and keyboards soo keep lookin at this post for further info......

p.s
    ThrAx stop saying stuff that aint for certain, I have to arrange to see if we can use the monitors and you price is wrong, it aint £40 for the room its £80 cause there r 2 rooms...

So any1 (Important that is) E-mail me And i will organise it for june.....
    also for more info goto the cs boards and there is a bit o extra info at the bottom and in the reply...
    Peace to yee all, that is until I frag yeer asses wiv a rail gun!!!!!

o yea one more thing..Hubs will be needed for deffo so any1 who has one or could get one that would be great

Doodee@iol.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

soz forgot to add "We need a class name for it also, summin like THE GATHERING but not already used by any other ponce ass lans...

NETSHOP EATBYOUR PANTS.....DOODEE LAN SHALL RULE!!!!(If it goes ahead)

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

ummm....*****ly lan?

hows that?

oh yeah doodee, didnt know we were using the 2 rooms soz m8

this is gonna f u c king rule

eem the above *****lylan is actually p r i c k l y lan, bloody asteriskseskkskses

thrax

we have now:

SyxPak
    Kharn
    Mikill
    doodee
    Angel Wh0re
    neoslicers
    Jaden
    Sutty (I think)
    Demeantor
    Thrax
    Taz
    Drake
    Diabolus
    Dio (+ 2/3 friends?)
    Kayos too?
    Trojan
    #MEAT#
    Volvagia(i think)
    hellknight2k (i think)

check out the cs brds too

remember the more ppl that come the more prize money

thrax

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Depending on circumstances (timing of the LAN),and the genourous donation of a PC for the day by some kind soul, (/me looks around with puppy dawg eyes), I might be able to make it, as I'll probably have a couple of days work out West around that time.

Luc

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

If its in the FAS place I think its in, which is 5 mins drive from my house, I may horse my machine up monitor and all.

Luc, your'e welcome to use it.

Rob.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"There are Britney people and non-Britney people." - Britney Spears
    </font>

ok its not in a fas place its in the Anno Santo hotel on threadneedle road in salthill.

they do have fas training there though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Alrite boysssss, I here its gonaa bee in d ANNOOO SSAANNNTTTOOO hotel . AHH fer fuuuuck sake!!!! that madz!!!

(plz read in a dubliners knackers accent)

Advertisement