Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heenan's got his book out.

• 08-03-2004 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭

Yes folks, heres the cover.
    book_heenan_chairshots.gif

Cancer really took a lot out of him though, i never thought i'd see him so skinny :(
    Nero

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Digsy

Reminds me of the Gorilla's demise.

Can't wait to read the book though , i'd say there's some funny stuff in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

He's going to be doing another one as well! :)
    Yeah, Monsoon looked quite sad towards the end of his dayz :(

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

Only came out in the US recently, hopefully it'll hit here soon.
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Oh my god he looks real bad.

He has aged so much in the past 2 years after all that surgery. Poor guy. Was the man in his time. Break out the weasel chant.

Looking forward to that too. Am almost finised Litas autobiography. Its excellent.

Hanza

• Advertisement

Still sifting through Lawler's book. Will finally get around to finishing foley's second one as well.

Aye, this time we can chant weasel with respect! :)
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Wow...
    is the Lawler book that good? I might have to get it then.

But seriously go get Litas book. After reading it you cant deny how much she is in every sence of the word a wrestler. Im on the last 30 pages. I loved the Hardys too. Its great the way Matt just gives the low down on all the events, then Jeff always looks at the spiritual weird side of life.

Hanza

Lawlers book is very real, very open and candid. Some say it's depressing but hey, that's the reality of it. The worst book out there at the minute was Moolah's, everything's written in kayfabe!

Austin's book is next on my list.
    Nero

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

is that really heenans face or did u photoshop it? i didnt even know he had cancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Lawlers book is really good alright pretty honest book and that is suprising considering it is a wrestlers book.Just look up Hogans book and see what I mean.Looking foward to getting heenans book and it is sad that he is slowly fading away,at least he is putting a smile on it:cool:

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    is that really heenans face or did u photoshop it? i didnt even know he had cancer.

Nope, Wrestlecrap.com posted it up, i pasted the image in.
    And yes, unfortunately that is Heenan, he was diagnosed with Throat cancer a couple of years back. He fought it and is recovering atm. He's gotten a lot of his voice back, but still nowhere near able to announce.

Nero

Advertisement