Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card expired

Options
  • 08-03-2004 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

I just noticed yesterday that my card has expired. I havent recd any letters etc from the bank about renewing/replacing card.

anyone know the procedure for this? How long it takes etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Should take about a week...normally they just send you a replacement card, unless your borrowing history is terrible, they might refuse to give you another one...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

just ring them up. Somtimes they forget to send the replacement out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Its happened to me before. I waited a couple of months before riniging up and asking them what the story was. Turned out it had got lost in the mail or something, and they were very anxious to cancel it.

They told me I should have rung up the moment the previous one expired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Will get onto it, cheers lads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭dmeehan

happened to me before, some idiot in the cc center put my address as 20 instead of 30, so it had to be re-issued

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Hi shep,

If your card says 03/04 then it's valid till the end of this month and it'll be posted out mid month.

If it's 02/04 or before then get on to them, check your last few transactions as well.

Advertisement