Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No V.1 at Mania ?

• 08-03-2004 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Although i know there is a about 80 - 100 people on the roster , but what's wrong with the world today when Matt Hardy can't get on the card for WM20.

I know they can't please everyone and other guys are losing out as well , but Matt should be there should'nt he ?

I bet if you'd said to him 6 months ago that his little MF'er would be at it but he would'nt , he may have reconsidered his wish to switch brands to be with Lita...

Speaking of Shannon and the cruiserweight open , i have a feeling Spike may be a suprise entry and even win it ...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Chavo is taking part, no? It was his invitational?
    Yeah, Matt was moved to RAW cos there was nothing for him on SD! Which was fine, then they sent Benoit over as well now nobody cares about Hardy!

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Come on Nero. Matt had lots on smackdown, its blatinetly obvious he went to RAW for Lita. He was intangled with Benoit, and would have had a killer rivalry. He was neither heel nor face.

Smackdown is the place new tallent goes to die. RAW is where the Veterans are burried.

Hanza

In fairness, Matt Hardys last program was Zack Gowan and that was No Mercy! He went three months on Smackdown with jack sh|t after that, if thats your definition of loads, i'd hate to see your definition of a famine!

Nero

you cant deny that with his skill and love, he would have worked up on smackdown better then RAW. It is public that hes dealing with alot of private strife. But I kinda do see your point. If he could have done good on smackdown, why isnt he trying harder on RAW. He may be a little muddled. As far as I can see hes been to only person to jump from RAW to Smacker to RAW! That can only create confusion.

Anyway... Im just bummed. Hes one of my idols...

Hanza

• Advertisement

The Rock jumps every bloody month whenever he's around!

I think the problem with Matt is his size, he's too small to play with the big boys, but he's too big to be a cruiserweight! :)

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭cannonballkid

Matt is a great talent and should have stayed on smackdown. With eddie as champ and a good one in my view it shows small guys have the power to hold a brand . Leave eddie with the title after mania and have hardy feud with him for the title and not win it but go on to win the wwe us title that title was for people like hardy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

They should at least put V.1. In the cruiserweight title battle royal for god's sake.Matt is wasted on RAW and if things do not improve for him soon then he can say goodbye sooner rather than later.That is the way that I feel.

Originally posted by smiaras
    Teddy Long is just sitting around till Mark Fatty and the other random jobber get back from injury.

Yeah, speaking of which, Where's Rodney Cack?
    Nero

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Digsy

Rodney got injured before xmas , right in the middle of a half decent run with the other thugging buggers or whatever they called themselves.I don't think he's tto bad , never heard him talk so idea of his mic skills ( brutal most likely ) but his look was ok and he worked well as Teddy's gimp.
    He's another example of a guy switching brands to be nearer his woman , he left SM after about a week to be with Jazz ( God help him ) and it did'nt wok out too bad for him , he certainly got tv time and an angle to be involved in which is more than Herdy at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

i definitely agree he shouldnt have been moved to raw unless they actually had an angle to put him in. wouldnt it be great if they brought jeff back at WM and had the hardys steal the match and the tag titles. or else bring him back on raw the following night

I think Teddy should stick to managing women, every bloke he has managed ended up on the injured list by the time 2003 was out... Nowinski, Henry, Mack... The only one still around is Jazz, and she doesn't do all that much anyway.

Nero

but my suspicion is Jazz is a bloke as well with really long hair so 'it' does not count.

Well lets face it, she was more masculine than Jeff Hardy was before he left! She wore a lot less make up as well..

*sniff* I miss Jeff.
    Nero

*sniff* I miss Jeff.
    Thats it... Ive seen everything.... Nero misses Jeff. :)

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

I reckon the constant losses on RAW are leading to a new angle for Matt, any money on an udgrade to Version 2? :D

I agree with Nero, Matts a good wrestler but he's to big for a cruiserweight and too small for the big guys.

Originally posted by Hanza
    Thats it... Ive seen everything.... Nero misses Jeff. :)

Hanza

I know i'm not the only one there! You said it yourself, he's one of your WM moments! Come on, it's ok to come out... no... seriously!!! ;)

Nero

I do'nt think he's too small , he's as big as Benoit and Gurrerro , maybe not as toned but Bret was about his size and he was no Peter Andre in the abs department.

But i suppose Vince might see things differently ...

No "might" about it mate, he does see things differently and thats the problem. :(
    Nero

• Advertisement

I would'nt begin to try and understand what goes on in his head.

As much as i hate him , you have to hand it to HHH for getting in and being able to manipulate him the way he does....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Um.
    Its called arse-licking!
    Christ you can almost see the lead/collar on him!
    "come on boy. Sit! Roll over! I said roll over"
    Oh wait. He can't roll over!;)

Preparation H ready to piss on another career very likely methinks.

Originally posted by Gilly2003
    Um.
    Its called arse-licking!
    Christ you can almost see the lead/collar on him!
    "come on boy. Sit! Roll over! I said roll over"
    Oh wait. He can't roll over!;)

I think the best one was a few years ago was Michaels saying "da HBK lays down for no man!".

Wonder if he'd like some salt with those? ;)
    Nero

The cliq is back no doubt about it.

Advertisement