Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well I've arrived.``

Options
  • 11-05-2001 1:17am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Well, I'm here in sunny Amsterdam, drunk but in no other way intoxicated as of yet.

My mate has a 1 mb line to the bedroom I'm sleeping in. Sonic and G'Man are supposed to be somewhere in the city but I dont hear any sirens so they must be ok.

Apparently DNC lads may be here too but I dunno abou that.

Day one and noone arrested, thats got to be a good start.Of course most of them arent here yet but at least we can say that at the end of one day smile.gif

DeV.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

do yous have a camera between ya?

take some photos and post em up , the quake board need a bit of action.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Lo Tom, hope you enjoy smile.gif

Camera is deadly idea, get it out lad!

Be careful of those she-males! (I mean you could really believe Sonic was born female!)

Alo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Yes indeedie the DNC boys are in town. Ref post on CS Board. We have met a bunch of the lads most notably Mindphuck and Shadow. I'll email you my mobile no and we'll catch up for some catching up, or something smile.gif

We have a video camera...digital camera and just a plain old camera so pictures will be abundant. (If a little CS orientated)

Note: This PC is so ****e I can't get your email address but Mindphuck has my number.
    www.doesnotcompute.ie
    www.gamire.com

[This message has been edited by meglome (edited 12-05-2001).]

Is it ok to say that DeVore was stoned off his face tonight in Amsterdam. So we threw a couple of pints into him just to make him feel better smile.gif Mindphuck was another casualty of excessive drinking and smoking glad I don't do that sort of thing rolleyes.gif

Actually we had to sneak Sonic, GuinnessMan and Van in to where we were staying as they didn't have anywhere else to stay. We seem to have got away with it as their is 14 of us already so they don't seem to noice an extra 3. Incidentally Sonic was another casualty of the 'we should smoke all 3 bags of weed lads' school of thinking.

www.doesnotcompute.ie
    www.gamire.com

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by meglome:
    Is it ok to say that DeVore was stoned off his face tonight in Amsterdam. So we threw a couple of pints into him just to make him feel better smile.gif Mindphuck was another casualty of excessive drinking and smoking glad I don't do that sort of thing rolleyes.gif

Actually we had to sneak Sonic, GuinnessMan and Van in to where we were staying as they didn't have anywhere else to stay. We seem to have got away with it as their is 14 of us already so they don't seem to noice an extra 3. Incidentally Sonic was another casualty of the 'we should smoke all 3 bags of weed lads' school of thinking.

</font>

good stuff thanks for looking after the poor pets Meglome. N.B. Make sure to remind them to bring back lots of grass. Important.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

FFS

Just got back. That city is fúcking crazy. And it is true it was a different DeVore but I think we all mutated over there.

I think I'm blind.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Oh christ lads, when I get some energy back I'll post up some classic quotes from the weekend.

e.g. <MindPhuck> Em, I'd like to apologize to anyone I was talking ****e for hours to last night

GG all

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    Clan Acid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

hehe

What about the "G-Man missing in action" event....

Search parties and the lot....We found him tho in the end so all is well that ends well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

sounds like great crack, wish i was there lads. did gman buy his big black blow up doll yet?? first on his list afaik.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

You are mistaken... that must have been some *other* DeVore!

*cough*

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

hehe
    Cheers lads. I cant really remember what happend I remember having to go around the station. Because it was closed. And I think I walked around the station twice. I went into this luxury boat called botel. And wandered around that for a while till i figured in the wrong bleeding boat. Before that i remember sitting on a seat in some restaurnant place for some period of time I remember talking to nicky. I was sick from those rotten pints we drank at the cpl so thats why sat down and then somehow I lost ye

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

You can check out my report on - www.quake.ie in the Columns section.

Advertisement