Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Frequency is Phantom fm???

Options
  • 08-03-2004 12:46pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey. I went to the Phantom fm website and it said the the station is broadcast on 97.3fm but I cant tune it in on my radio. Are they just broadcasting over the internet now or something? If you know what frequency they are broadcasting on could you post it up her or if you know whats goin on with the station could you post it up here too.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

just on the web at the moment

go to:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=64

for various discliamers bout bci and giving their license etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 curtismayfield

Phantom FM is supposed to be getting their legitimate licence soon cos the BCI finally stopped teasing them. There's going to be a radio station for ethnic listeners (which by all accounts is unexpected, given the Minister's task force remit) and an "alternative rock" audience has also been identified as an important niche market in the Dublin area. So it's supposed to be coming back over the coming months on a full-time/non-weekend-only basis, which I think is good news for anyone who has to listen to Q102 in the car with their folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭mollser

try The Zone 102.5 from Friday's about 7pm all weekend - just solid rock music to get you through the weekend,

signal is very weak unfortunately, but a weak signal playing good music is better than a strong signal from any of the other stations around....

Advertisement