Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonics search party

Options
  • 15-05-2001 1:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭

thanks to the cs lads for helping in the safe return of sonic. Definitely would never have found him without your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

G Man you should throw a word of thanks to the unlucky souls who went searching Amsterdam for you when you couldn't find your way back to our floatel (yes we slept on a boat). If it was not for our brave efforts you may have ended up getting hit by that truck. tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

ughh my head hurts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

We slept on a boat.
    Fanj slept on the floor of this boat.
    That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭#|3

CS players always complete their objective smile.gif

0wn3d

G'wan the G'man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

hehe
    quake players just try and kill their objectives, Which I nearly did. On the train down I was just thinking of how many ways I could kill Sonic. Kept my mind occupied on the 5 hour long trip it took to go and find him and bring him back.

When I got there I realised how badly sonic was treated by the organisers. He was living on coffee and biscuits for the wekend. On the plus side he got a chance to sleep and drool on killcreeks interview chair.

• Advertisement
Advertisement